Let the Good Times Roll - Facial Roller
Our Let the Good Times Roll crystal stone roller is the ultimate accessory for glowing, elastic skin. Face rollers have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years as a way to calm the nervous system and engage lymphatic drainage, in order to reduce water retention, de-puff skin, and promote a healthy glow. Choose between our picasso stone or dalmation stone roller.
What is it?
Crystal face rollers, when used in conjunction with a serum, stimulate microcirculation and bllod flow which in turn help contour and sculpt the face. Used with knowledge of pressure points on the face, a face roller can reduce fine lines and create a tauter, smoother complexion.
Who it's for?
Anyone and everyone! Crystal rollers are safe for all skin types, but especially beneficial for those with dull, tired skin. If you suffer from allergy symptoms like puffy eyes, crystal's stimulating properties promote blood flow that in turn encourages the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
- De-puffs stressed or tired skin
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Relaxes stressed skin, loosening stiff skin tissue
- Promotes a glowing complexion
How to use
- After cleansing your face, gentle massage a serum or face oil into your skin (try one of Serum Factory's brilliant serums)
- We're going to start with the cheek and jaw region. Gently apply light to medium pressure with the head of the roller. Using broad, upwards strokes, move the roller from the jaw to the cheekbone. Repeat about 5 times.
- Next, move to the region around the eyes, just above the cheekbones (the part where you'd usually swipe highlighter). Using the same broad movements from step one, repeat 5 times on each side.
- Time to target those pressure points (if you suffer from hayfever and other allergies, this one's for you). Using a backwards circular motion, target the following pressure points on the face: temples, just below the thickest part of the eyebrow, just below the nostrils, the sideburn area next to your cheeks, on top of your cheekbones (just below the outer corners of your eyes), and the area of skin over your gums (below the apples of your cheeks).
- And voila! Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
1 x Picasso Stone Roller OR 1 x Dalmation Stone Roller
Packaged in exclusive to Jim & Jane Gift Box